Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What is "The Stomp Box"

What is "The Stomp Box"? It's a place where I'm going to write my thoughts, prayers, and ideas. There's something magical about taking an idea, a thought, or an insight and working it into an interesting, logical, and hopefully humorous string of words. I'm a creative writer. I have a novel that will hopefully reach publication soon (if the publishing company will get moving). Hopefully some of my writing ability will show itself here, and you'll get something slightly better than the average blog. Maybe not. That's for you to judge. Regardless, I'm glad that you're reading, and I hope to provide you with content that will at least make you think, and at most take a couple minutes out of your week.

Check back often! I'll try to blog once a week or more. Sometimes I might try video blogs just to mix things up.

If you are a FamilyChurch attender, please reply! I want to know that you're reading. I want to hear from you. We will also have more blogs coming up from other staff members, including David, Buddy, and Pastor Brett.

No comments: